The complex comprises modern test equipment to perform a wide range of vibration and impact tests, determine dynamic and frequency response of both full-scale rocket compartments, separate units and assemblies.
The tests are performed in three test rooms with modern electrodynamic and electrohydraulic stands, impact stands of the drop, pendulum and pyro types, technological and lifting equipment, multipurpose instrumentation complexes, test control systems.
The complex comprises:
- electrohydrauliс vibration stands producing dynamic loads of 50kN, 6х125kN, 4х250kN within the frequency range up to 200 Hz;
- electrodynamic vibration stands producing dynamic loads of 20 kN, 35kN, 45kN, 100kN, 200kN, 400kN within the frequency range up to 2,000 Hz;
- drop-type impact stands producing an impact process lasting 1÷6 ms with an amplitude up to 10,000 m/s2 for objects weighting up to 300 kg and 10÷15 ms with an amplitude up to 1,000 m/s2 for objects up to 2,000 kg;
- impact electromechanical stands producing an impact half-sine pulse lasting up to 30 ms with an amplitude up to 10,000 m/s2 for objects up to 450 kg;
- centrifuges with maximum linear acceleration up to 1,500 m/s2 for objects up to 50 kg;
- stands to determine frequency and dynamic response of objects up to 100,000 kg.
Accelerations, structural deformations, pressures, relative displacements, forces and time parameters are recorded during the tests. Multipurpose software is used for multifunctional test analysis.